Weird looking export from cs4 when using video from JVVC GZ-MS215
Christian
2011-02-15 13:50:21 UTC

I'm pretty new to this video editing business. My problem is this:

I have a JVC Everio GZ-MS215 camcorder. It creates video in 720x576
Widescreen. I import it into Adobe Premiere CS4 and edit it and it
looks fine. Then i export it to Microsoft AVI widescreen. The video it
exports looks weird though. It looks like a widscreen video played in
4:3 format, so everything is squeezed together.

When i play the "raw" video from the cam, it looks fine. 16:9 format
as it should be.

What am i doing wrong?

/Chris
Reverend Fuzzy
2011-02-16 17:51:08 UTC
Post by Christian
Hi,
I have a JVC Everio GZ-MS215 camcorder. It creates video in 720x576
Widescreen. I import it into Adobe Premiere CS4 and edit it and it
looks fine. Then i export it to Microsoft AVI widescreen. The video it
exports looks weird though. It looks like a widscreen video played in
4:3 format, so everything is squeezed together.
When i play the "raw" video from the cam, it looks fine. 16:9 format
as it should be.
What am i doing wrong?
/Chris
What do you have your project settings set to
as far as "general" and "rendering" ?