how to import avi files into Premiere without getting jittery images
k***@gmail.com
2008-08-26 22:07:55 UTC
Hello everybody,

When I import avi files into adobe premiere CS3 I get a jittering
movie (with jumping images). The sound looks ok.

I fumbled with Super, but I don't get any avi container that plays
well in Premiere. Often when I import a new converted avi file into
Premiere the movie plays on a small screen.

After hours of searching and browsing the net, I still have no idea
now what the solution could be.

Thanks,

Kris
David Liddle
2008-08-27 16:13:48 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Hello everybody,
When I import avi files into adobe premiere CS3 I get a jittering
movie (with jumping images). The sound looks ok.
I fumbled with Super, but I don't get any avi container that plays
well in Premiere. Often when I import a new converted avi file into
Premiere the movie plays on a small screen.
After hours of searching and browsing the net, I still have no idea
now what the solution could be.
Thanks,
Kris
How are the AVI files created? What dimensions have you set for your
project, what codec etc was used? Have you asked Adobe Support? What gfx
card are you using?