different framerate and resolution clips
Chip Munk
2012-11-20 07:57:15 UTC
Hi all!

I have a beginner question:

can you connect clips of different frame rates and resolutions together?

videos clips that I will need to use to make a video will be from different sources: webcam, camera, etc...
Can the easily be merged together?

Thanks!
ReverendFuzzy
2012-12-01 17:23:13 UTC
As for frame rates, did you try using the "interpret footage" function?
That way, you can specify the rates that Premiere sees the footage as.
As for other resolutions, you can scale up or down to match.

That MAY be good enough for you to "get by". :)