Mini-DV to PC
James Luff
2008-01-11 15:59:48 UTC

I've been given some Mini-DV tapes with some footage on that I need to
transfer to my PC. Problem is, I don't have a Mini-DV camcorder, what's
the easiest and cheapest way for me to get the contents of the Mini-DV
onto my PC?
--
regards, James Luff
Gamertag: Lufferov
Those that understand binary, and those that don't."
Darrell G
2008-01-12 04:21:11 UTC
Post by James Luff
Hi,
I've been given some Mini-DV tapes with some footage on that I need to
transfer to my PC. Problem is, I don't have a Mini-DV camcorder, what's
the easiest and cheapest way for me to get the contents of the Mini-DV
onto my PC?
Borrow a camcorder. You must know someone that has one. I wouldn't pay a
duplicator to do it - it would be cheaper to buy a low end camcorder
than to do that.