import tiff or jpg files
DavidNorep
2011-11-15 20:55:45 UTC
Will the quality of my video be better if I import tiff files, or is
it ok if I create jpgs from those tiff files and import them.
ReverendFuzzy
2011-11-19 22:20:08 UTC
Post by DavidNorep
Will the quality of my video be better if I import tiff files, or is
it ok if I create jpgs from those tiff files and import them.
Both are a bit too "lossy" to get a good sharp image.
I would suggest using .PNG (portable network graphics) format.
ReverendFuzzy
2011-11-19 22:26:08 UTC
Post by DavidNorep
Will the quality of my video be better if I import tiff files, or is
it ok if I create jpgs from those tiff files and import them.
Both are kinda "iffy" on decompression. I would suggest using only
PNG (portable network graphics) format for your images... there's no
compression, and no instigation of artifacting.