Strange preview problem
ProgDario
2006-09-08 08:20:01 UTC
HI,

I'm new with adobe premiere, and excited from the idea of having a
professional software, yesterday I did my first test:

- I imported a video
- I cut the unuseful parts
- I put together the remaining
- I previewed the video

THE PROBLEM is that the preview shows some frame of the deleted video!!

When I export it to a file, everything works fine, so it must be an
internal preview problem.

Any hint?

Thanks!!
ProgDario
2006-09-12 06:59:13 UTC
I answer to myself:

I was creating a new PAL standard project and importing a video clip in
mpg format. The defect was *probably* due to the difference between PAL
format and the other video format.

Thanks for all the answers.

Dario