Problem with voice over
jdurham
2006-02-21 15:01:22 UTC
I know this has probably been visited once before, but I obviously
missed it. I am using Premiere Pro 1.5 and I cannot find help in the
help files.
I have a voice over and a backing music track. When I render it to
movie, there are times when the voice over starts and stops, or just
plain will not play while the music is playing in the back ground. How
can I fix this?
Jason
Peter Dörr
2006-02-21 21:50:19 UTC
I am not sure if it works for you, but it did for me.
play it first with the spacebar, it woll prerender the timeline while
playing

again no guarantee whatosever
good luck

peter