I need an easy way to do captions/titles.
t***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 15:14:29 UTC
Hi - I am a Premiere newbie!

I am in the process of editing my holiday movie - a tour of Africa.
It's going pretty well, but what I really want is smart looking
captions to appear at the bottom of the screen describing new locations
etc. Just simple stuff. Just overlaying the bottom bit ofd the
screen, maybe with a cool scroll in and fade out?

What is the easiest and simplest way a newbie like me could do such a
thing in Premiere pro 1.5?

Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

thanks,

Paul
Peter Dörr