Premiere Pro 1.5 freezes when changing timelines often
Paul
2006-06-02 18:09:44 UTC
My premiere pro 1.5 has an annoying problem. When switching timelines
(through the tabs or the projects window) it often freezes and I need
to restart my machine.

I have a pentium D 820 (dual core) and a dual monitor setup with an
NVIDIA 6600.

Any tips?
Lou
2006-06-08 14:48:52 UTC
I have the similar problem. I upgraded to 4gb memory, still freezes. I now
autosave every 2 minutes. Pain in the butt - but I don't lose my edits.
I'm thinking of going MAC.
Any tips?
j***@gmail.com
Any tips?