Rendering toooo slow
d***@yahoo.com
2006-01-17 10:28:05 UTC
Hi All,

I captured a 57 minutes video from my Sony MiniDV camera. Using Adobe
Premiere Pro 1.5, added few titles.. removed/added sound. Now when I am
exporting this sequence to microsoft avi format, rendering is taking
about 30 hours to complete. Is this normal or I have some wrong
settings?

my config is:
P4 2.53ghz
512mb ram
60gb hard disk

Regards,
D2
Peter Dörr
2006-02-19 10:37:44 UTC
sounds very wrong to me ;-)

My best guesses would be
a.) Your project settings are not the standard DV settings
b.) that you have selected an avi format to export to which is different
from the source material. (size, codec, frame rate or something similar)

I hope this is of any help
good luck
Peter