how to extract photos from a .wmv file
2008-11-26 16:56:41 UTC
I have a .wmv slide show that I'd like to extract the photos from
so that I can re-arrange the slide show and add additional photos
and a different sound track.

Can this be done with Adobe Premiere??? How???

Thanks to all in advance that respond to my question,

S.
Reverend Fuzzy
2008-11-26 17:13:23 UTC
Post by
I have a .wmv slide show that I'd like to extract the photos from
so that I can re-arrange the slide show and add additional photos
and a different sound track.
Can this be done with Adobe Premiere???  How???
Simple solution, S ...

1. add source video to timeline
2. move marker to frame in question
3. file-->export-->frame

...it will export the current frame as a Windoze bitmap.
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries
http://www.msbministries.org
David Liddle
2008-11-27 07:12:55 UTC
Post by Reverend Fuzzy
Post by
I have a .wmv slide show that I'd like to extract the photos from
so that I can re-arrange the slide show and add additional photos
and a different sound track.
Can this be done with Adobe Premiere??? �How???
Simple solution, S ...
1. add source video to timeline
2. move marker to frame in question
3. file-->export-->frame
...it will export the current frame as a Windoze bitmap.
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Panama City, FL
http://www.msbministries.org
Even simpler if you don't want to use premiere -
run the file with windows media player - freeze at the frame you want
press shift and printscreen
paste into a paint programme

save as whatever
Reverend Fuzzy
2008-11-27 13:46:30 UTC
Post by David Liddle
Post by Reverend Fuzzy
Post by
I have a .wmv slide show that I'd like to extract the photos from
so that I can re-arrange the slide show and add additional photos
and a different sound track.
Can this be done with Adobe Premiere??? How???
Simple solution, S ...
1. add source video to timeline
2. move marker to frame in question
3. file-->export-->frame
...it will export the current frame as a Windoze bitmap.
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Panama City, FL
http://www.msbministries.org
Even simpler if you don't want to use premiere -
run the file with windows media player - freeze at the frame you want
press shift and printscreen
paste into a paint programme
save as whatever- Hide quoted text -
S did ask about doing it with Adobe Premiere... pay attention.
--
Reverend Fuzzy
Pastor, MSB MInistries
http://www.msbministries.org
David Liddle
http://www.msbministries.org
Obviously RTFM applies as well - assuming there is one.