text appear like writing
Dark Schneider
2006-10-03 13:39:17 UTC
Hi all
i am doing a movie with at the end i have a postcard that appear in the
middle, i have stamp and adress still write on the right, i'd like on
the left of postcard text with best whishes will appear like if i am
writing that, would like use a script font, but dont know if i can have
text appear in that way, not all together or one letter at time, but..
writing :)
i hope someone could help me
tkx
M.
e***@gmail.com
2006-11-02 03:27:52 UTC
Post by Dark Schneider
Hi all
i am doing a movie with at the end i have a postcard that appear in the
middle, i have stamp and adress still write on the right, i'd like on
the left of postcard text with best whishes will appear like if i am
writing that, would like use a script font, but dont know if i can have
text appear in that way, not all together or one letter at time, but..
writing :)
i hope someone could help me
tkx
M.
I wish someone responds to this post as I am also interested.