Lost presets folder
Brad
2006-05-14 10:39:29 UTC
Can anyone help me please. I seem to have lost my Premiere Pro 2 presets
folder.
The last time I reinstalled the programme it trashed my system, so is there
any other way I can get this file.
Thanks
KD
2006-06-04 22:48:33 UTC
Did you try searching? Just make new presets so you can find out what
the Adobe Premiere Pro presets extention is, then do a search for all
files with that extention (i.e. if you're looking for an avi file you
just search --> *.avi) Good luck!
-KD